Sunday, April 16, 2017

Never focus too intently on negative aspects of life and spend too little time counting your blessings.


The best collection of quotes and sayings for every situation in life.

♥♥ Share Inspire Quotes ♥♥

Inspirational, Motivational, Funny & Romantic Quotes -
Love Quotes | Funny Quotes | Quotes about Life | Motivational Quotes | Life Quotes | Friendship Quotes | Daily Quotes | Positive Quotes | Encouraging Quotes | Favorite Quotes | Romantic Quotes | Famous Quotes | leadership Quotes | Inspirational, Motivational, Funny & Romantic Quotes

Follow us on Social Media ✔

1 comments:

  1. I really enjoy this quote because I think this is one of the hardest things to do in life. Every day we take for granted what we consider to be the simplest things. Our health, our home, our support system. When you have it so good it's hard not to. I myself just like every one else have my own faults when it comes to this. Over the past couple years I've lost a loved one to cancer and just recently do I have a friend who has been diagnosed. As hard as you try it's impossible to see things through someone else's perspective and to walk in their shoes. I often, just like the rest of us, don't count my blessings as often as I should - but when I think of my friend, so young, struggling through one of the most terrible things I could imagine - I try a little harder. Even then it's still a tough thing to do, but something every person should work on. As much as I almost look down on myself for being this way - it is innately human to focus on the negative rather than the positive. I think it's easier for us to be negative than to find reasons to look to the positive. It is easier to feel bad for ourselves than to turn things around and focus on the amazing things we have in life. Who knew counting your blessings could be so hard. I have many things to count my blessings for and I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete